Careers with us
Chestnut House Kindergarten is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all practitioners to share this commitment. Background checks, references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring checks will be required.
Exciting opportunities have arisen to join Chestnut House Kindergarten, a well-established and successful Nursery setting caring for children aged 6 months to 5 years from 8am to 6pm.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Nursery Practitioners. These positions are full-time and salary is dependent on experience and suitability of the successful candidates.
The successful qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum and all applicants should have a passion for working with children.
This Role Involves:
- Planning and implementing a range of stimulating, educational and fun activities based on children’s interest and the next steps in their development
- Keeping children safe and promoting their wellbeing
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with children, families, colleagues and external agencies
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the setting
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of the setting
Some of the fantastic benefits you will be entitled to include:
- Comprehensive Induction programme
- Funded training courses
- First Aid Qualification
- Paid time for parents' evenings and staff meetings/key persons meetings
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
- Staff discount for childcare
- Pension scheme
- A Uniform
- Free parking